The Pelham Recreation Center opened its doors in 2018. The Recreation Center has 3 regulation-size basketball courts, 2 volleyball courts, Park and Recreation offices, restrooms, locker rooms, a conference room, and a multipurpose room. The second floor is home to an indoor walking track overlooking the basketball courts below, a weight and cardio area, a spin room, and an exercise room. We offer a wide variety of times and dates for our exercise classes.
Recreation Center Information
- Recreation center amenities, walking track, exercise equipment, and gymnasium, are available to members only.
- Memberships are available to Pelham residents and Pelham business owners/employees over the age of 19.
- Unlimited fitness classes are included with the cost of a rec center membership. Non-members must pay a small fee for each class attended.
- All guests must sign a guest waiver. Guests 18 years old and younger must have a parent or guardian sign waiver for them. Guests under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Children under the age of 13 must be with an adult 19 years or older at all times.16 years and older are permitted to use the facility without supervision.
- All children ages 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times on the second floor. Children 13 and under are not permitted on any fitness equipment, including cardio equipment.
- Reserve a facility, such as the gym, multi-purpose room, and courts.
- View facility guidelines.